Recipes Pumpkin Cheesecake (Vegetarian, Holidays, Dessert)
- Number of Servings
- 3-3x6" graham cracker rectangles
- 2 8-ounce packages fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup dry non-fat milk
- 1 4-ounce can evaporated skim milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 small sugar-free vanilla instant pudding, dry
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Lite (thawed)
Layer graham cracker rectangles in a 9x9 baking dish. Cream together cream cheese, pumpkin, dry milk, canned milk, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Add the sugar-free pudding and mix thoroughly. Blend in Cool Whip Lite. Spread mixture evenly over graham crackers. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Nutrition Information
110 Calories; 5g Fat (39.8% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 18mg Cholesterol; 160mg Sodium.