There are two ways to become a First Place 4 Health member:
What do I need?
All members need a First Place 4 Health Member's Kit and Bible Study. Members who have purchased a kit will need a new Bible study each session. Your leader will choose the Bible study for each session.
If you want to help start a new group, you need a Group Starter Kit.
Who can be a First Place 4 Health leader?
The First Place 4 Health Group Starter Kit includes detailed instructions on how to set up and start a First Place 4 Health group. The First Place 4 Health Leader's Guide contains everything you need to confidently lead your group to a life of healthy balance. In this essential reference guide, you’ll find practical and easy-to-follow lesson plans, document samples, reproducible forms and everything you need to set up the program. Additional leadership training is also available at Live Life and First Place 4 Health Live! events around the country, Area Training Meetings, Summit and Wellness Weeks. Come see us at the following events:
- Revive! - Wellness Day, March 14, 2015, Springfield, Illinois
- Minnesota: Learn How to Start a Wellness Program, March 28, 2015, Woodbury, MN
- Minnesota Leaders' Meeting, April, 11, 2015, Cottage Grove, MN
- Wisconsin Area FP4H Spring Retreat, April 11, 2015, Waupun, WI
- Texas Area Training Meeting, April 11, 2015, Nacogdoches, TX
- New York Area Training Meeting, April 18, 2015, Rexford, NY
- Florida Area Training Meeting, April 18, 2015, Land O' Lakes, FL
- Massachusetts/Rhode Island Area Training Meeting, June 13, 2015, Lexington, MA
- Summit 2015 ~ The Race!, July 24-25, 2015, Houston, TX
- Mississippi Area Training Meeting, August 15, 2015, Pearl, MS
- Wellness Week @ Round Top, October 8-15, 2015, Round Top, TX
- Mississippi Area Training & Wellness Rally, November 7, 2015, Senatobia, MS
- Fun & Fitness 4 Life, January 24-26, 2016, Sandy Cove Retreat, North East, MD
Would you like to host an event in your area? Contact Helen Baratta at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Where do I get support?
We accomplish this through a huge volunteer team of a handful of Regional Team Leaders who each oversee multiple states, dozens of Networking Leaders who oversee defined areas of states, and thousands of Local Leaders who lead First Place 4 Health groups. These men and women are the ones who respond to the need for Christ-centered weight-loss and wellness in their community. The First Place 4 Health Network would not exist if not for the dedicated work of these volunteers. To find a Regional Team Leader or Networking Leader for your area, go here: Networking Leaders