There are two ways to become a First Place 4 Health member:
What do I need?
All members need a First Place 4 Health Member's Kit and Bible Study. Members who have purchased a kit will need a new Bible study each session. Your leader will choose the Bible study for each session.
If you want to help start a new group, you need a Group Starter Kit.
Who can be a First Place 4 Health leader?
The First Place 4 Health Group Starter Kit includes detailed instructions on how to set up and start a First Place 4 Health group. The First Place 4 Health Leader's Guide contains everything you need to confidently lead your group to a life of healthy balance. In this essential reference guide, you’ll find practical and easy-to-follow lesson plans, document samples, reproducible forms and everything you need to set up the program. Additional leadership training is also available at Live Life and First Place 4 Health Live! events around the country, Area Training Meetings, Summit and Wellness Weeks. Come see us at the following events:
- Mississippi Area Training Meeting ~ August 24, 2013, Brandon, MS
- First Place 4 Health Live! ~ September 14, 2013, Grand Junction, CO
- First Place 4 Health Live! ~ September 21, 2013, Pensacola, FL
- Michigan Area Training Meeting ~ September 21, 2013, South Lansing, MI
- South Dakota Area Training Meeting ~ September 21, 2013, Bismarck, ND
- Georgia Area Training Meeting ~ October 5, 2013, Sharpsburg, GA
- Wellness Week @ Round Top ~ October 10-17, 2013, Round Top, TX
- Louisiana Area Training Meeting ~ October 19, 2013, St. Rose, LA
- Minnesota Area Training Meeting ~ November 2, 2013, Oronoco, MN
- Mississippi Area Training Meeting ~ November 2, 2013, Marion, MS
- Wellness Week for South Carolina Pastors ~ November 3-8, 2013
- First Place 4 Health Live! ~ February 22, 2014, Brandon, MS
Would you like to host an event in your area? Contact Lisa Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Where do I get support?
We accomplish this through a huge volunteer team of a handful of Regional Team Leaders who each oversee multiple states, dozens of Networking Leaders who oversee defined areas of states, and thousands of Local Leaders who lead First Place 4 Health groups. These men and women are the ones who respond to the need for Christ-centered weight-loss and wellness in their community. The First Place 4 Health Network would not exist if not for the dedicated work of these volunteers. To find a Regional Team Leader or Networking Leader for your area, go here: Networking Leaders