There are two ways to become a First Place 4 Health member:
What do I need?
All members need a First Place 4 Health Member's Kit and Bible Study. Members who have purchased a kit will need a new Bible study each session. Your leader will choose the Bible study for each session.
If you want to help start a new group, you need a Group Starter Kit.
Who can be a First Place 4 Health leader?
The First Place 4 Health Group Starter Kit includes detailed instructions on how to set up and start a First Place 4 Health group. The First Place 4 Health Leader's Guide contains everything you need to confidently lead your group to a life of healthy balance. In this essential reference guide, you’ll find practical and easy-to-follow lesson plans, document samples, reproducible forms and everything you need to set up the program. Additional leadership training is also available at Live Life and First Place 4 Health Live! events around the country, Area Training Meetings, Summit and Wellness Weeks. Come see us at the following events:
- Summit 2014 ~ July 25-26, 2014, Houston, Texas
- Gala Honoring Carole Lewis ~ July 26, 2014, Houston, Texas
- Revive! - Georgia ~ September 6, 2014, Dacula, GA
- Faith, Fun & Fitness Retreat - Yarmouth, MA ~ September 12-14, 2014, Yarmouth, MA
- Faith, Fun & Fitness - South Dakota ~ September 20, 2014, Brookings, SD
- Michigan Area Training Meeting ~ September 20, 2014,
- Texas Area Training Meeting ~ September 27, 2014, San Antonio, TX
- Arkansas Area Training Meeting ~ September 27, 2014, Sherwood, AR
- Wellness Week @ Round Top ~ October 9-15, 2014, Round Top, TX
- Ohio Area Training Meeting ~ October 11, 2014, Wooster, OH
- Kansas & Oklahoma Area Training Meeting ~ October, 18, 2014, Nash, OK
- Fun & Fitness 4 Life Weekend ~ January 9-11, 2014, Sandy Cove, North East, MD
Would you like to host an event in your area? Contact Helen Baratta at email@example.com for information.
Where do I get support?
We accomplish this through a huge volunteer team of a handful of Regional Team Leaders who each oversee multiple states, dozens of Networking Leaders who oversee defined areas of states, and thousands of Local Leaders who lead First Place 4 Health groups. These men and women are the ones who respond to the need for Christ-centered weight-loss and wellness in their community. The First Place 4 Health Network would not exist if not for the dedicated work of these volunteers. To find a Regional Team Leader or Networking Leader for your area, go here: Networking Leaders